blister packaging line
Jornen Machinery Co., Ltd.
Max.: 120 p/min
Min.: 0 p/min
This Blister-Cartoner Line is combined with the DPP260K Blister Machine and ZH120 Cartoner.
1. Processes all common solid dose products and all types of forming material.
2. The machine can achieve 180 minutes of uninterrupted production thanks to Blister module with forming material reels of up to 600mm in diameter and waste material trimming cutter (optional).
3. Capable of all standard types of closure systems for cartons from tuck-in to hot-melt.
4. The heart of a Blister Line is the connection between the Blister Machine and Cartoner. In this line, the connection phase is truly innovative thanks to two vacuum arms and the blister counting magazine that adopt precise servo technology. These accurately control blister transfer, faulty blister rejection, positioning, and feeding, etc., to assure the stability of high running speed.
5. Since this Line adopts transfer belt to connect the Blister Machine and Cartoner, it provides easy changeover for different sizes of formats and cartons.
6. This line can be connected to subsequent machines, e.g., Stretch-Banding Machine (Overwrapper) and Case Packer to form a whole production line.
DPP260K Blister Machine’s Main Technical Parameters:
Max. Speed: alu/pvc:70punches/min. alu/alu:40punches/min.
Machine Power: 9.6kw
Machine Dimension: 4200x740x1700mm
Machine Weight: 1800kg
ZH120 Cartoner’s Main Technical Parameters:
Max. Output: 120 cartons/min.
Range of Carton Size: Max.: 150x115x50mm Min.:55x30x15mm
Machine Dimension: 3500x1500x1800mm
Machine Weight: 1200kg