O-ring seal / NBR / thermoplastic / for cylinders
KASTAS SEALING TECHNOLOGIES
for cylinders, rod
Min.: -30 °C (-22 °F)
Max.: 105 °C (221 °F)
Min.: 0 bar (0 psi)
Max.: 400 bar (5801.51 psi)
K01 is a seven piece single acting sealing set which consists of one reinforced cotton fabric backup ring , one thermoplastic header ring , three reinforced cotton fabric middle rings , and two elastomeric nitrile rubber middle rings.
• Adjustable seal housing height due to the reason of being usedin open grooves.
• Functions even with poor surfaces
• Robust seal
• Easy installation and removal
• Long service life
• Able to work until the maintenance of continuity systemsbecause of the adjustable housing
• Very good sealing performance both in high and low pressures
Used especially in hard working conditions such as iron and steel industry , mining equipment , marine hydraulics , scrap cutters and special cylinders where the actual conditions are difficult to predict.