webbing fall arrest lanyard / shock absorbing / double
shock absorbing, double
1.2 m, 2 m (3'11")
• Offers complete freedom of movement while reducingtrip fall hazards by stretching in reaction to the worker’smovements.
• Twin-leg model allows user to keep one leg attached tothe anchorage while the other leg is always ready to behooked to the next anchorage.
• Made of abrasion resistant polyester tubular webbing.
• Stitched in professional CNC machines by bonded typeUV and dust resistant high tenacity yarn.
• Rebar hook for use with anchor points requiring largegate opening.Models
• EL-3 Shock absorbing lanyard only.
• EL-3 K-65/K-6A
Bottom : K-6A type carabiner.
Top : K-65 type carabiner.
• EL-3 K-6A/K-6A Both end with K-6A type carabiner.
Standard: EN 355, EN 362, EN 12275