Roof edge protection
KEE MODULES is a range of structurally mounted pre-designed uprights for fall protection barriers, it conforms to EN ISO 14122 pt3.
KEE MODULES are available in size 7 (42.4mm) and size 8 (48.3mm) Galvanised Steel or Aluminium. The standard configurations offer side fixing, top fixing or a fitting to enable mounting underneath aluminium copings.
Handrails can be in line or offset, with single or double rails and Uprights can be supplied straight, inclined or radiused.
- Pre-assembled uprights for quicker installation
- Adaptable to many roof configurations
- Can be adjusted on site to suit local conditions
- Fittings do not damage any protective coatings applied to the tube
- No welding, no hot work permit required
- Structurally mounted roof edge protection compliant to EN ISO 14122 pt3.
Our technical team can offer practical assistance either over the phone or by fax or if required check your designs or drawings for compliance with safety standards.