infrared pyrometer with LED display / portable / with remote sensing head / with LED display
Keii Electro Optics Technology Co.,Ltd
with LED display
with remote sensing head, with LED display, non-contact
for metals, industrial
Max.: 350 °C (662 °F)
Min.: -20 °C (-4 °F)
Perfect tools ensure efficiency of troubleshooting
Specially designed for heavy duty inspection and with friendly-used design, KC640 enables users to be familiar with the cameras within hours and provides high-efficiency troubleshooting experience to users.
-Affordable price and extraordinary thermal image,
-Extreme light weight equipped with 640x480 IR and 5-megapixel visible image,
- Start-up within 7 seconds,
- Automatically hotspot tracking and temperature measuring,
- Showing temperature data of 307,200 pixels in real time,
- Recording 16 bits radiometric thermal image and video for post analysis.
- User-friendly IR image and video analysis software meets requirements without any additional cost or licensing restrictions problem.
- Various kinds of application
Electrical / Mechanical
energy conservation / Environmental
- Infrared resolution: 640x480 pixels / 320x240 pixels (Alternative).
- 5.0 megapixels CCD image.
- Manual focus / Motorized focus (Alternative).
- Higher thermal sensitivity at <0.05°C
- Image frequency up to 50 Hz
- Weight less than 660g (including battery).
- Continue operating more than 5 hours.
- Start - up time less than 7 second.
- 1-20 times zoom
- IP54 housing.
- 3.5’’ LCD screen.
- Measuring Temp. from -20℃~+350℃
- Enable to save thermal image and record radiometric infrared video with temperature data to SD card.