Multiple probe hand-held anemometer
max. 35 m/s, max. 1300 °C | VT 200
Easy, accurate and user-friendly, with a large display and a joystick for fast browsing.
Multi-probe, VT200 can be supplied with :
- Ø 14 mm vane probe : direct measurement in pipe from 0.8 to 40 m/s and from 0 to 99,999 m3/h.
- Ø 70 mm and 100 mm vane probes (wired or wireless) with detection of air direction and built-in temperature probe, for vent control from 0.2 to 35 m/s and from 0 to 99,999 m3/h.
- Standard and gooseneck-shaped telescopic hotwire probe (flexible) for very low airflow control, pipe and vent cartography. Probes allow accurate measurements while you carry out scanning average.
Join our distribution network all over the word....Contact us !
- Vane and hotwire probes can be used with cones
- Vane and hotwire probes are available in different dimensions in order to measure airflow on a vent or mechanical air control speed. All dimensions are pre-programmed on the VT200 software, allowing quick access and direct reading of airflow during measurement dataset.
- Pt100 temperature probes from -50 to +250°C.
VT 200 can measure and record 8000 values, which can be transfered to PC via wireless connection.