ultrasonic cleaning machine / automatic / process / compact
KKS Ultraschall AG
compact, with belt conveyor, immersion
KKS Compact Units – Individual Solutions – Compact Design
Cleanliness at the intermediate or final cleaning stage of high-quality products or components is a critical quality criterion. The cleaning cycles must be reproducible and individually adaptable to each product.The KKS Compact Units combine these features through modular design, SINGLE, DUAL and MIX frequency technology and a user-friendly state-of-the art machine interface.
The broad range of applications ensures maximum flexibility. The large selection of different tank sizes, ultrasonic frequencies and optional features such as closed-loop filtration, oil separators, water treatment, housings, oscillation, or loading and unloading conveyors leave nothing to be desired.
• 4 standard tank sizes
• Leading edge technology with
• DUAL ultrasonic frequencies: 27 & 80 kHz, 30 & 60 kHz or
• 40 &100 kHz
• PLC control
• Automatic, reproducible process flows
• Touch panel as the machine interface
• Wide range of optional features
• Process-specific applications