3-axis milling machine / vertical
Knuth Machine Tools
Number of axes:
Max.: 700 mm
Min.: 0 mm
8 kW (11 hp)
Power package for machining of large parts and heavy-duty chip removal capacity
- an extremely rigid, large-sized box-column design, made of premium cast-iron, provides a solid base for optimum work results
- extra wide guideways ensure maximum stability and precision at high loads
- extra long table travel distance (1500 mm) and large table set-up area (2100 x 500 mm) allow machining of large single parts or interactive machining of several parts - to give you a leading edge over your competition
- wide spindle speed range from 40 to 1600 rpm
- infinitely variable linear and cross feed
- control panel on a long extending arm that can be ideally positioned by the operator
- This universal cutter head features maximum rigidity and quiet operation. The angle can be set manually on an infinitely adjustable scale from 90º to 45º. This allows an exact adjustment of the headstock in user-defined spatial angles and easy movement to a horizontal position.
- The KB 2100 includes a horizontal cutter arbor holder with excellent rigidity, allowing the user to fully utilize the advantages of a bed-type milling machine design for machining with long cutter arbors.