Single-shaft shredder / waste
max. 15 t/h | RASOR
* The RASOR is a post-shredder for the generation of refuse derived fuels from pre-treated waste fractions. The continuous material feed, using two or three feed screws, ensures uniform power consumption.
* The material is shredded (practically dust-free) by slow-running cutters in the enclosed shredding unit. The automatic cutting gap adjustment guarantees minimum energy expenditure during the shredding process. Best accessibility to the counter-cutter, the wearing parts and screen basket ensure short servicing times.
Advantages at a glance
* continuous material feed with automatic cutting gap adjustment for uniformly low power consumption
* low rotor speed ensures shredding with low levels of dust and noise
* swivelling counter-cutter carrier provides optimal service accessibility
* replacement of wearing parts without the need for tools means minimal servicing times