JetWave 2450 is an Outdoor 802.11n High-Bandwidth Wireless Access Point with Triple Throughput and High-Performance for Reliable Enhanced Wireless Network Constructions in Harsh Outdoor Environments.
The cost-effective JetWave 2450 with up to 150Mbps data rate connection by high throughput 802.11n technology allows extending wireless coverage up to 5KM with reduced roaming between APs and stable data transmission. With dual antenna design, wireless clients can flexibly deploy the device for their specific long distance line-of-sight applications and/or extend transmission by overlaying multiple radio signals. Combining advanced management and security features to the rugged IP65 design and -20~70oC operating temperature range, the Korenix JetWave 2450 becomes the ideal solution for expanding reliable wireless data transmission in harsh outdoor environments.
Key features of JetWave 2450 are:
* IEEE 802.11n wireless outdoor solution, backward compatible with 802.11b/g
* 3 times higher throughput than 802.11b/g solution,up to 150Mbps net data rate
* High performance & low maintaining cost for the video surveillance network
* One model with both Embedded 8dbi Directional Antenna and N-Type Socket
* Up to 5KM Wireless coverage
* Wireless QoS (WMM) for video precedence transmission
* Advanced security system by WEP, WPA, WPA2 and MAC address filter
* Supports Spanning Tree Protocol, IGMP Snooping, SNMPv3
* Built-in 12VDC PoE, to be powered through Ethernet cable
* -20~70°C Operating temperature for hazardous environment application