Ring and plate tensiometer
max. 999 mN/m | TD 1 C
LAUDA DR. R. WOBSER GMBH & CO. KG
Economical introduction into the world of tensiometry with the LAUDA Ring/plate tensiometer TD 1 C.
The TD 1 C units, whose technology has been completely revised and which bear a new design, offer even easier handling due to the handy remote control Command which has proven itself with LAUDA thermostats and measuring instruments. State-of-the-art processor technology allows extended documentation options. The sample stage of the easy to handle tensiometer can be manual adjusted. So the TD 1 C is a very flexible and highly precise measuring instrument.
- Easy to operate
- Transmits a direct feel for surface and interfacial tension
- Specially suited for beginners and in educational settings
- Digital display of surface and interfacial tension
- Simple selection of measuring methods according to
Du Noüy-ring, Wilhelmy-plate, Lenard frame or density
- Calibration with standard weights
- professional training at the university’s practical training in physics: the robust and intuitive TD 1 C allows students to mesure exactly – and without additional corrections - the static surface and interfacial tension of numerous liquids according to the standardized methods of Du Noüy and Wilhelmy.
- determining the density according to the Archimedes‘ principle of liquid media
- Testing of cleaning water for detergent residues
- Determination and testing of the physical characteristics
- Development and testing of surface-active substances such as
surfactants and emulsifiers
- Detection of surface-active substances in wastewater
and other water