Brinell hardness tester / bench-top / low-load
Leader Precision Instrument Co. Ltd
HBS-62.5 low load Brinell hardness tester is used to determine the Brinell hardness of unquenched steel, cast iron, non-ferrous metals and soft bearing alloys, etc. It is especially suitable to determine the Brinell hardness of soft metal materials and small parts.
1. Accurate reliable and durable tester at a very cheap price
2. Closed loop load technology enhances the accuracy
3. Large LCD screen, menu operated
4. Brinell video microscope system optional
5. Accuracy conforms to EN-ISO 6506, ASTM E10, GB/T231.2