- The distance between the rolls is fixed in consideration of the requested final corn size and the teeth shape on the rolls (flat, angular, square, with a hook, ...),
- The compression springs are calculated depending on the physical data of the product: the product is to be milled, a foreign particle (metal) separates the rolls, to avoid any mechanical damage to the roller mill.
- Dust emission is very limited.
- Fabricated body, with a pivotating beam, which supports the mobile roll.
- Rolls with profiled casted teeth, mounted on a shaft. Rolls are in one piece or consist of a cylinder with replaceable teeth.
- The distance between rolls is adjusted by screw and nuts.
- Sealing of the shaft passing through the body.
- 2 independent driving group.