orthogonal electric gearmotor / spur / two-stage / precision
two-stage, precision, miniature, three-stage
This gear series comprises one and two-stage worm gears, cylindrical gears with worm pre-stage as well as three-stage cylindrical gears.
- Our mounted worm gears, which are suitable for both rotation directions, have a sealed and robust casing.
- The housings are made of an aluminium alloy.
- All gears have ball bearings.
- The inner parts are high-precision processed and all types are available with base plates, flanges or tapped holes in all areas (except the driving side) on request.
- The gears are completely closed (without lubrication fittings) and can be installed in any position.
- Permitted ambient temperature: -15°C up to +40°C
- The gears are life-lubricated with a synthetic liquid grease.