rotary vane vacuum pump / lubricated / single-stage
MAPRO International S.p.A.
Number of stages:
Oil recirculating type rotary vane vacuum pumps
with nominal capacity ranging from 26 to 40
Two different versions are available, depending on the
ultimate vacuum required for the application. In the BVS
version the pump reaches the ultimate vacuum of 0,5 mbar
abs. In the BVM version the ultimate vacuum is of 10 mbar
abs. The two versions differ only in the oil recovery system
from the oil separation chamber.
The pumps are designed for continuous operation within the
ultimate vacuum and 400 mbar abs.
The standard construction includes:
• flexible coupling between motor-shaft and pump-shaft;
• flange mounted electric motor;
• centrifugal-type fan directly fitted
onto the pump shaft extension
for the cooling with ambient air;
• hub between pump body and
electric motor; the hub also acts
as safety guard;
• bearings on both sides of the
• inlet mesh filter to prevent solid parts
from entering the vacuum pump;
• non return valve fitted in the inlet port;
• gas ballast valve;
• antivibration pads.