Graphic display PLC
* Monitors the data, curve, graph, or characters to display the PLCs internal function and stored data, thus intuitively reflecting the control system, flow and trend history.
* Allows customer to change the PLC internal status through a programmable key, allowing set point changes. For example: changing alarm setpoints, real-time clock settings, etc.
* Simultaneous real time display and alarm information.
* Standard LCD with background light. Four rows with 24 characters in every row.
* The front panel of the DMT300 is IP65 standard, wash down compatible.