Sintering furnace / heat treatment / chamber / electric
Single Station Sintering Furnace
Materials Research Furnaces, Inc.
sintering, heat treatment
inert gas, high-vacuum, controlled atmosphere, vacuum
for the ceramic industry, for the electronics industry, laboratory, for aeronautical applications, for metallurgy, for precious metals
Min.: 0 °C (32 °F)
Max.: 2300 °C (4172 °F)
- Bottom chamber for loading and cooling, top chamber for sintering.
- Hot zone Size 12” dia. x 22” high (305mm dia. x 559mm high)
- Tantalum, Tungsten heating zone (other materials available)
- 2300°C max.
- +/- 10°C temperature gradient across usable zone
- High capacity Diffusion pumping system 10" or 16"
- Gas heat exchanger for rapid load cooling
- Seperate cooling chamber with electric load lift
- Fully automated cycles with computer interface