Sintering furnace / heating / annealing / brazing
Two Station Sintering Furnace
Materials Research Furnaces, Inc.
heating, annealing, sintering, brazing
high-vacuum, controlled atmosphere, inert gas, forced convection
programmable, for the ceramics industry, for metallurgy, for the electronics industry
Max.: 2200 °C (3992 °F)
- Dual load arms and lift to process two loads simultaneously
- Seperate cooling chamber with electric lift for transferring loads
- Hot zone Size 12” dia. x 22” high (305mm dia. x 559mm high)
- Tantalum, Tungsten heating zone (other materials available)
- 2300°C max.
- +/- 10°C temperature gradient across usable zone
- High capacity Diffusion pumping system 10" or 16"
- Gas heat exchanger for rapid load cooling
- Fully automated cycles with computer interface