bench-top torque meter / for motor cogging / digital
MEA Testing Systems Ltd.
for motor cogging
Max.: 0.05 Nm (0.04 ft.lb)
Min.: 0 Nm (0 ft.lb)
Cogging torque measurement equipment
ATM-MN Torque Meter
Features and Benefits:
· Achieves high detection sensitivity: Incorporates exclusive high-rigidity torque detection component configured in a vertical structure to reduce torque-detector bearing size, enabling detection of low torque levels of 0.01 mN·m or less.
· Realizes measurements with low sensitivity to eccentricity: Employing a vertical structure, the equipment resolves problem of eccentricity by using a coupling suspended from the motor subject to measurement, allowing equipment to be fixed in place without rotating the motors stator.
· Significantly reduces the time required to set the motor subject to measurement from that of previous models.
· Provides accurate peak-to-peak measurement of cogging torque: The torque detector angle of torsion is very low, enabling accurate peak-to-peak measurement of cogging torque, including even the negative range.
· Broad measurement range: Offers a wide range of five available measurement heads, with torque ratings ranging from 2 mN·m to 50 mN·m, allowing use for high precision measurements.
· High-visibility measurement data: Motor characteristics are easily ascertained on automatically plotted performance graphs, and measurement data can be overlaid. The cursor can be used to read accurate values from measurement points.
· Can be controlled using standard personal computers: Allows control of measurements and display and storage of data with a standard personal computer running Windows®. Data is stored in CSV-format files for compatibility with other software applications.