5V -> 12V
The US63 is a one-chip solution for driving two-coil brushless DC cooling fans.
Based on the advanced Melexis CMOS process, the IC contains a Hall-effect sensor, dynamic offset correction and low side output drivers.
The Rotation Detection open-drain output makes easier the connectivity with any external interface such as hardware monitoring or Super I/O IC.
These features are combined with the Melexis patented no-VDD design to fit the IC in a small 4-pin VK package.
Features and Benefits
* Low cost
* High sensitivity Hall Sensor
* Locked rotor protection and auto-restart
* Power-efficient CMOS and power MOSFETs
* Built-in output protection clamping diode
* Integrated alarm signal protected output
* 2-coil fan driver with RD output in 4-pin VK package RoHS Compliant