Gas duct heater
TEC Module for increasing temperature
The “TEC” modules for increasing air temperature are totally
self-contained and can run on either liquid or gas fuels. This devices
increase the temperature of the air inside them within a range of 17
to 60ºC, depending on the circulating flow, using the thermal energy
The resulting combustion fumes are extracted through a chimney to
avoid smokes and undesired odours into the site to heat.
These devices can be used anywhere where air temperature increase
• Fuelled by Gas oil, natural gas o LPG.
• Galvanized cabinet coated in polyester dust and kiln-dried at 200ºC.
• Combustion chamber designed to obtain 90% performance.
• Three thermostats included: to start ventilator, to stop burner, and safety.
• Reversible into either side.
MODELS from TEC 050 to TEC 160
Heat power 50kW ÷ 145kW
Air flow volume 10.000 ΔT 20°C ÷ 31.000 ΔT 20°C
DIMENSIONS (mm) i WEIGHT (kg)
TEC 050 855x1030x893 mm 95kg
TEC 070 895x1130x96 mm 160 kg
TEC 090 1191x1200x1039 mm 200 kg
TEC 160 1292x1530x1098 mm 300 kg