relative pressure sensor / piezoresistive / O-ring / stainless steel
Micro Sensor Co.,Ltd
stainless steel, compact, OEM, silicone oil-filled
Max.: 125 °C (257 °F)
Min.: -40 °C (-40 °F)
Max.: 100,000 kN/m² (14,503.77 psi)
Min.: 100 kN/m² (14.5 psi)
MPM283 piezoresistive pressure sensor is integrated construction, high endurance, high stability and good reliability , it can be used specially for middle and high pressure measurement.
The installation dimension is consistent with general products which makes the sensor has a good interchangeability.
1. Pressure range: 0~ 100kPa...100MPa
2. Gauge, absolute, sealed gauge
3. Power supply: ≤ 2.0mADC; ≤10V DC
4. Temperature compensated: -10~+80C
5. Output signal: min. 70mVDC
6. Housing: SS316L
7. Pin: Kovar or silicon rubber flexible wires
8. O-ring: Viton
1. Liquid, gas
2. Cooling, compressor
3. Medical, food
5. Marine, level
6. Industrial process control
Feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.microsensorcorp.com for more details.