type 3 surge protection unit / with housing / for harsh environments
Micro Sensor Co.,Ltd
for harsh environments
Micro sensors PD130 in series power surge protection device is designed for power precise thunder protection of low consumption equipment. The product is built to withstand the rigors of many demanding applications and rugged environments for a long time, easy to maintenance and wiring. It can protect the power equipment from the permanent damage and momentary pause caused by over transient voltage and current or other instantaneous surge voltage which are resulted from thunder or industrial noises.
1. Stable performance
2. Low residual voltage
3. Quick response time
4. Long life span
5. Indicator available
1. Limited voltage: 1000V
2. Max constant operation voltage: 385V
3. Function: operation indication
4. Aluminum alloy housing145×120×48, voltage switch component combines with limited voltage components to form circuitry 2 terminal SPD. Free of maintenance.
1. Operation temperature: -25 ~ 70C
2. Storage temperature: -40~85C
3. Relative humidity: ≤95%
4. Operate inside or places with no rain or snow.
1. Computer network
2. Precise equipment
3. Small computer room
6. Monitor room