Electromagnetic flow meter / for liquids / RS485 / flange
MFE600 Integrated/Separated Flow Meter
Micro Sensor Co.,Ltd
Min.: -20 °C (-4 °F)
Max.: 60 °C (140 °F)
Volumetric flow rate:
Min.: 0.1 m³/h (3.53 ft³/h)
Max.: 7068.4 m³/h (249618.19 ft³/h)
MFE600 Intelligent Electromagnetic Flowmeter is designed and manufactured with the most advanced domestic and abroad technology, featuring high accuracy, reliability, good stability and long service life.
We pay our attention to every detail in the process of the product structure design, material selection, manufacturing, assembly and factory testing etc. With a water tower up to 35m as pressure stabilizer for actual flow calibration, we have a professional production line for electromagnetic flowmeter, also we design and develop a series of software and hardware for electromagnetic flowmeter for mass production to ensure high quality in long term use. The product has backlight and wide temperature-ranged Chinese LCD display.
1. Electromagnetic Flowmeter Converter Components:
2. Input signal: signal emitted from the sensor directly proportional to the flow.
3. Output signal: 4mA ~ 20mA DC (load resistance 0Ω ~ 750Ω).
4. Select pulse / alarm output by parameter setup
5. Pulse output: (pulled up resistor already)
6. 4mA ~ 20mA DC Output: Current output is active output.
7. Alarm output: rated value 30V DC, 100mA
8. Communication signal: RS485 communication protocol (optional);
RS232 communication protocol (optional)
9. Load Resistance: 250Ω ~ 600Ω (including cable resistance)
10. Load Capacitance: 0.22μF (Max)
11. Load inductance: 3.3mH (Max)
12. Space between split cables: ≤100m
13. Input impedance of receiving instrument: ≥10kΩ (@ 2.4kHz)