Electric energy meter
5 - 30 000 A | ME96-NSR
MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC AUTOMATION
The ingenious design of the ME96-NSR meter uses an LCD display to combine the visual clarity of an analog meter with the accuracy and reliability of digital technology with no moving parts. ME96-NSR is a stand-alone meter which can be connected to a network using Modbus RTU or CC-Link communications. ME96-NSR can measure.
Main Features of ME96-NSR
• Simple connection to existing circuits using generic current transformers with 1A or 5A secondary circuits.
• Can accurately measure and display A, V, W, Var, VA, Power Factor, Frequency, and both Voltage and Current Harmonic content
• Combines the visual clarity of analog meters with digital accuracy and reliability with a programmable, bar graph and LCD numeric display.
• Uses standard DIN type 96 x 96 mm panel mounting format
• Display can be scaled to read current from 5A up to 30,000A!
• Versions are available that can be connected to a standard Modbus RTU or CC-Link network to allow simple data export (accessories needed).