transmitter signal converter / galvanically-isolated
MORNSUN Guangzhou Science & Technology Co.,Ltd.
T1100 series, a standard analog isolation transmitter, with 4~20mA current signal input and 4~20mA current signal output, is a passive signal isolation module. Adopting unique electromagnetism isolation design and high efficiency loop electric-larceny technology, independent power supply is not required for the module, realizing 4~20mA standard signal isolation with high accuracy and linearity. Besides, the modules have extremely low temperature drift (no more than 35ppm/°C under -25°C~ +71°C). The isolation voltage between the input and output can be up to 3KVDC.
● 2-port isolation (Between signal input and signal output)
● High accuracy (0.1% F.S.)
● High linearity (0.1% F.S.)
● High isolation voltage(3KVDC/60s)
● Low voltage-drop(3V typ: @ input=20mA)
● Extremely low temperature drift (35PPM/°C)
● Industry standard(Operating Temperature Range: -25°C ~ 71°C)
● High reliability(MTBF>500,000 hours)