Embedded serial device server
TTL, TCP/IP, 10/100 Mbps | MiiNePort E1 series
Moxa's MiiNePort E1 embedded device servers are designed for manufacturers who want to add sophisticated network connectivity to their serial devices with minimal integration effort. The MiiNePort E1 is empowered by the MiiNe, Moxa’s second generation SoC, which supports 10/100 Mbps Ethernet, up to 921.6 Kbps serial baudrate, a versatile selection of ready-to-use operation modes, and requires only a small amount of power. By using Moxa’s innovative NetEZ technology, the MiiNePort E1 can be used to convert any device with a standard serial interface to an Ethernet enabled device in no time. In addition, the MiiNePort E1 is the size of an RJ45 connector, making it easy to fit into virtually any existing serial device.
• Same size as an RJ45 connector—only 33.9 x 16.25 x 13.5 mm
• Extremely low power consumption—only 160 mA @ 3.3 VDC input
• Uses the MiiNe, Moxa’s second generation SoC
• NetEZ technology makes integration incredibly easy
• Versatile choice of operation modes: Real COM, RFC2217, TCP, and UDP