Tumbler screener / for powders / control / stainless steel
Navector Electrical & Mechanical Technology Co.,lt
Ultimate Tumbler Screening Machines
Basically the movement of a Tumbler Screening Machine can be compared to natural hand screening.For the control screening, fractionating and de-dusting of dry, powdered and granular products. Particularly suitable for high feed rates and multi-deck separations of fine, lightweight products which are difficult to screen.
Tumbler Screener Description
Tumbler sieve is a kind of evolving from artificial screen.The movement of circular motion and toss (upward parabolic movement) are fully embodied.By adjusting the Radial angle and Tangential angle to change the amplitude of circular motion and toss.Advanced technology and design for better performance in round screener!The motion of tumbler sieve is double pendulum movement that generated by ordinary vertical motor drives eccentric wheel.The material forms a regular gradually grounding parabolic motion by adjusting the radial angle and tangential angle.
• Modular, self-centering and expandable design
• Up to 7 separations simultaneously on each machine
• Slow speed and three-dimensional motion for optimal screening
• Delivered ready to operate and optimized for each product (Plug & Play)
• Up to 100% availibility in 24 h operation
• Low acceleration and low maintenance requirements, no product degradation
• Dustproof, CE compliant, FDA approved rubber and plastic materials
• Stainless steel 1.4301 intermediate rings and screen frame are standard
• Very competitively priced with short delivery times
Tumbler Screener Application