Portable infrared thermometer with laser pointer
LASER TEMP 301
Establish an initial diagnosis of how machines are operating with completely
safe and precise remote or contact temperature measurements.
The LASER TEMP 301 thermometer combines safety with accuracy.
• The safety of remote infrared measurement for burning, moving or diffi cult-to-access objects.
• Accurate measurement using the contact probe.
Its elaborate optical system allows small, remote targets to be measured easily and precisely.
• Wide measurement range in infrared mode: -50°C to +850°C
• High degree of precision, using the
- laser targeting device
- the excellent 30:1 distance:target ratio
- emissivity adjustable between 0.1 and 1
- type K thermocouple wire probe
• Extremely quick measurements: response time less than 1 sec.
• Internal memory able to record up to 20 measurements.
• Equipped with the following functions:
- High / low, visual and audible adjustable alarms
- Automatic switch-off to maximise its useful life
- Max, min, difference, average measurements
• Light, ergonomic gun shape
• Simple to use, it may be easily confi gured to work in °C or °F.
• Back-lit display for easy reading.
Supplied with: Type K thermocouple wire probe (range -50°C to +440°C, length 1 m)
Protective pouch - User manual