thermal imaging camera / thermographic / infrared / microbolometer
OLIP SYSTEMS INC
thermal imaging, thermographic
OLIP P100 is not only an affordable thermal imaging camera,it also combine the traits of economical and practical. The IR camera symbolizes easy-to-use, standard and professional, developing for those applications that need instant infrared troubleshooting in power plant, petrochemicals, scientific research, electrical & mechanical inspections, building inspection, metallurgy and etc.
– Visual and audible temperature limit alarm function alerts the user to abnormal conditions.
– Automatic hot and cold spot cursors quickly pinpoints the
extremes in a scene.
– Up to five moveable temperature cursors/areas with individual emissivity settings for analyzing complex scenes.
– Temperature difference of two cursors can be displayed on screen enabling quick and easy temperature comparisons.
– Isotherms, temperature gradients and area analysis boxes for
advanced scene analysis.
– Built-in emissivity tables allow easy emissivity value setting.
– Eleven selectable color pallets for ease of use.
– Fully radiometric thermal and visual images are stored on the micro SD card provided.
– Images can be voice annotated for later reviewing with the PC software.
– Video output function allows the live image to be shown on an
external display, useful when showing to a group of people.
– Supplied with two standard camcorder batteries and an
independent charger, enabling a long field usage time.
– Rugged construction and, with an IP 54 rating, enabling use almost anywhere.
– Comprehensive PC software suite for an unlimited number of users enables advanced image analysis and professional report writing.