Omicron Laserprodukte GmbH
• Up to 5 wavelengths beam-combined and efficiently
fibre coupled in one compact housing
• Wavelengths between 375 and 808nm available
• free-space emission or Multi-Mode fibre coupled output
• Conductively cooled
• Optional internal speckle reducer for homogeneous laser wide-field Illumination
• Windows™ based laser control software included.
• Field upgradable
• OEM versions available
• Software drivers for Metamorph, LabVIEW and Micromanager available
The BrixXHUB® High-Power Laser Combiner can be equipped with up to 5 DPSS or diode lasers of different wavelengths (two of the same per wavelength are possible) in a compact and rugged design. Wavelengths between 375nm and 808nm and optical output powers up to 2500mW per laser line can be installed. The BrixXHUB is available in free-space Emission or with fibre coupled output. With the optionally available speckle reducer, the BrixXHUB is ideally suited for laser wide field applications like superresolution microscopy or high-speed machine vision. WIth the USB and RS-232 Interfaces of each individual laser, the BrixXHUB unit can be easily installed into new or existing Setups.
– Wide-field superresolution microscopy (PALM, STORM, SIM)
- High-power RGB applications
– Test and Measurement
– Machine Vision