Number of axes:
Min.: 2 A
Max.: 60 A
Min.: 600 W (0.8 hp)
Max.: 15000 W (20.12 hp)
SW-Series Servo Drives
SAC-SW Servo Drive
Note: While ORMEC fully supports the SW-Series drives it is highly recommended that all new systems use SD-Series drives with the SMLC controller.
ServoWire digital drives provide high performance servo operation utilizing digital networking technology based on IEEE 1394a (or FireWire). This network not only provides high speed, but also ease of use through cost-effective, industry-standard cabling.
- 5 Models from 2.4 to 60 amps
- Models Range from 600 to 15,000 Watts
- IEEE 1394a ServoWire (FireWire) digital network
- Input Power - 115 or 230 VAC
- DSP Technology with band width at 1200 Hz
- I/O on Board for high speed interface
- All-Digital Design - eliminates all manual drive setup
- Small Footprint - high power density, reduces space requirements
- Sinusoidal Commutation - improves low speed torque ripple
- Trapezoidal Commutation - provide user flexibility
- UL/CE approvals - UL listed and CE Mark
Each ServoWire drive supports a wide variety of high performance, encoder-based servomotors. Consult ORMEC for OEM applications of user-supplied brushless rotary or linear motors---as well as DC brush-type and voice-coil motors.
Eight drive models range from 600 to 15,000 watts, and offer continuous current output from 2.4 to 60 amps RMS/phase. All ServoWire drives utilize reliable IGBT-based intelligent power modules and provide a cost effective solution for today’s motion control applications. ServoWire drives operate on 115 or 230 VAC input power, and provide both output short circuit and overvoltage protection.