gas filter / modular
3,500 Pa (0.508 psi)
Max.: 15,000 m³/h (529,720.001 ft³/h)
Min.: 3,000 m³/h (105,944 ft³/h)
Collect the finest particles from electric furnace off-gas with the Outotec CO Gas Filter. This cassette-type CO gas filter enables the removal of even the smallest particles that pass through scrubbers, with collection efficiencies close to 100%. Our CO gas filter also allows you to utilize valuable cleaned carbon monoxide gas for demanding cogeneration applications.
- Enables extremely low emissions
- Lowers maintenance costs
- Operates indepently of variations in gas flow
- Enables utilization of CO gas in demanding cogeneration applications
- Increases CO gas utilization equipment availability
- Allows for increasing capacity through modular design
- Low pressure loss over the filter
Cleaned carbon monoxide (CO) gas can be used as secondary energy, which saves primary electric energy in ferroalloy production and also replaces other fossil fuels at adjacent works. Utilization of CO gas significantly lowers total dust and gaseous emissions and improves ferroalloy and steel works energy optimization.