Contactless Hall effect angle sensor
IP68 | SRH280P/DP
PENNY GILES CONTROLS
SINGLE OUTPUT CHANNEL - SRH280P
DUAL OUTPUT CHANNELS - SRH280DP
SRH280P & SRH280DP provide reliable and accurate rotary position measurement in extreme motorsport and industrial environments where shock and vibration can occur. These new sensors use the popular 28mm flanged housing with a protection rating to IP68.
SRH280P & SRH280DP operate from either 5Vdc regulated or 9-30Vdc unregulated power supply and are available with analog (0.5-4.5Vdc) or digital (PWM) output signals. The sensor is factory programmable, allowing you to specify the output signal type, the measurement range (0-20° to 0-360° in 1° increments) and the output direction (clockwise or anticlockwise).
The sensor has a 12 bit resolution (0.025%) over the selected measuring range, and operates from -40 to 140°C when powered at 5Vdc.
These SRH280P & SRH280DP versions replace the former model SRH280.
* Contactless - Hall effect technology
* Single or Dual output channels
* 5Vdc or 9-30Vdc supply
* Total sensor measurement range from 0-20° to 0-360°
* Analog or Digital (PWM) output
* 12 bit resolution over selected measuring range
* Low noise level (1mVrms) on output signal
* Operating temperature -40° to 140°C
* Environmental protection to IP68
* Crush-proof mounting flange with steel inserts
* Rapid availability