corrugated conduit / for cables / for electrical cables / plastic
for cables, for electrical cables
Max.: 206 °C (403 °F)
Min.: -200 °C (-328 °F)
• Specially formulated PFA/TFA
• Self-extinguishing, highly temperatur resistant
• Good mechanical properties also at low temperatures
• Temperature range: –200°C to 260°C
• Excellent chemical resistance: To fuels, mineral oils, fats,
alkalis, strong acids etc.
Due to its excellent temperature range, this product can be used within chemical installations as well as machine building with increased temperature requirements. Due to the excellent basic properties of the specially modified material, this conduit type is further suitable for applications exposed to constantly intensive sunlight (UV).