spray gun / for water / manual
PL JET / JETI
Max.: 2,400,000 Pa (348.1 psi)
Min.: 0 Pa (0 psi)
Prevost washing spray guns are suitable for all industrial, automotive, road services and institutional applications. They are easy to handle, ergonomic and feature an adjustable flow rate. The range varies from stainless steel industrial spray guns to vaporisers.
Industrial washing spray gun: PL JET
- Water flow rate adjustment screw at rear, to control flow and reduce consumption
- Simple, secure mechanism. Double seal on needle for total integrity
- Safety: Guard prevents unintended operation. The body, lever and guard have a polyamide coating for thermal insulation and impact protection.
- The progressive control lever can be used to vary the jet shape from a large conical spray to a powerful, concentrated straight jet.
- The hook holds the lever open for prolonged use.It is released automatically
- The three bulged ends have rubber coatings to avoid any risk of scratching fragile surfaces
The rounded body and handle avoid dirt build-up and allow easier cleaning.
Washing spray gun 316 stainless steel: PL JETI
- Corrosion resistant
- Good grip. The hook holds the lever open for prolonged use
- An arrow indicates the direction of the water jet.An EPDM rubber sleeve provides insulation and protection
- Adjustable flow rate
- Smooth-action lever