crimp nut / metal / flush
FLANGEFORM® Nuts are threaded fasteners with unique ribs designed for installation into thin gauge materials. The fastener plunges the prepunched hole and wraps itself around the material whilst the ribs embed themselves providing an integral high strength attachment point.
• High strength attachment point in thin materials.
• Accurate & positive positioning.
• High bending moment resistance.
• One fastener type per size covering material thickness range.
• Pull & push out of similar performance.
• Provides a flush mounting surface.
• No weld splatter / fumes.
• Can be installed into 2 layers of material.
• Ideally suited to multiple insertion and automated assembly in die or off line.