hydraulic dock leveler
Puertas Angel Mir
The Hidra model is equiped with an hydraulic system that allows the automatic control of all the movements.
- Structure designed to support a dynamic load of 6 Tn which corresponds to a static load of 9 Tn.
- It allows a warping of ±100 mm. to adapt to unlevelings caused by use.
- The upper sheet of the non-sliding, teared, surface plate has a thickness of 5-7 mm.
- Loading beams or rectangular outlines manufactured with a high resistant sheet.
- The sheet of the non-sliding, teared, surface edge has a thickness of 13-15 mm. L=400 mm.
- Edge equipped with a 29 mm. diameter double shaft.
- It has two independent cylinders, a main one to lift the platfform and the second one to open the edge.
- Motor-pump compact equipment.
- 220/380 V 1,1 kw three-phase motor.
- Pump for a maximum operation pressure of 200 bar.
- Logical hydraulic block (sequential) which allows to control all the movements.
- Security valves and speed regulation.
- Blocking electro-valve in case of lack of tension.