telescopic dock leveler
Puertas Angel Mir
The Telesco model stands out from its telescopic edge, ideal in situations where there is a need of a higher thermal insulation. It allows the closing of the sectional door at the front of the platform and it remains inside the warehouse avoiding temperature loss, dirt entry, dust, animals, etc.
- Structure designed to support a dynamic load of 6 Tn which corresponds to a static load of 9 Tn.
- It allows a warping of ±100 mm. to adapt to unlevelings caused by its use.
- The upper sheet of the non-sliding, teared, surface plate has a thickness of 5-7 mm.
- Loading beams or rectangular outlines manufactured with a high resistant sheet.
- The sheet of the non-sliding, teared, surface edge has a thickness of 13-15 mm. with two lengths available (70mm and 1000mm.)
- Exit of the edge depending on the model.
- Two independent cylinders
- Edge movement by bearings with reinforced rollers.
- It has two independent cylinders, a main one to lift the platform and the second one to open the edge.
- Motor-pump compact equipment.
- 220/380 V 1,1 kw three-phase motor.
- Pump for a maximum operation pressure of 200 bar.
- Logical hydraulic block (sequential) which allows to control all movements.
- Security valves and speed regulation.
- Blocking electro-valve in case of lack of tension.