Crystal oscillator / surface-mount / for airborne applications
for airborne applications
Min.: 1500000 Hz
Max.: 100000000 Hz
This Crystal Oscillator is based on Hybrid Technology in SMD package.
XO performs +/-50 to +/-100pm of overall frequency stability (vs. temperature range and calibration at 25°C, load and power supply changes) and ageing of +/- 5ppm per year. This reference is suitable for rugged radio systems used for instance in high speed trains or avionics.
· Hybrid product with die and wire bonding to a
ceramic substrate with
3 points crystal resonator, seam sealing cover.
· Case type (s) : SMD package 4 J-lead 14 x 9 x
· Frequency Range : 1.5MHz to 100MHz
· Temperature Range : from -40°C to +85°C up to -
55°C to +125°C
Frequency Stability vs. Temperature Range and
calibration at 25°C and load and power supply
changes : +/-50 to +/-100pm overall
· Ageing per year: +/-5ppm at 45°C first year
· Output Wave Form : square ; Tristate output
· Supply Voltage : +3.3V or +5V
· Options available : R: duty cycle 50/50; T: tinned
pins; Screening B