internal bore, for internal tapers
The TaperLux is an optical taper gauge that measures internal tapers and internal cylinders with nanometre resolutions. The system scans the inside of a taper without contact and produces a list of geometric features or a detailed 3D map of the surface.
Sub-micron accuracy and repeatability, high throughput, usability and the features captured (e.g. taper angle, defined diameters, depth, roundness, straightness and surface finish) make the TaperLux the state-of-the-art metrology solution for the inspection of internal tapers of your components.
Interested in finding out more about the TaperLux? Phone us on +44(0)23 8026 3095 to discuss your specific requirements!
- High throughput (typical cycle time < 2 minutes)
- True 3D measurement PASS/FAIL indicator or fully illustrated residual error maps.
- Output of taper angle, taper straightness, diameter at depth, taper depth, roundness and indicative surface roughness.
- Detection of tool wear
- Shop-floor hardened design
- Customisable measurement procedure to meet your requirements