Optical meter / 3D / for bore interiors / for internal tapers
for bore interiors, for internal tapers
The TaperLux is an optical taper gauge that measures internal tapers and internal cylinders with nanometre resolutions. The system scans the inside of a taper without contact and produces a list of geometric features or a detailed 3D map of the surface.
Sub-micron accuracy and repeatability, high throughput, usability and the features captured (e.g. taper angle, defined diameters, depth, roundness, straightness and surface finish) make the TaperLux the state-of-the-art metrology solution for the inspection of internal tapers of your components.
Interested in finding out more about the TaperLux? Phone us on +44(0)23 8026 3095 to discuss your specific requirements!
- High throughput (typical cycle time < 2 minutes)
- True 3D measurement PASS/FAIL indicator or fully illustrated residual error maps.
- Output of taper angle, taper straightness, diameter at depth, taper depth, roundness and indicative surface roughness.
- Detection of tool wear
- Shop-floor hardened design
- Customisable measurement procedure to meet your requirements
Other RedLux products