optical measurement system / for scratching and pitting inspection
for scratching and pitting inspection
Working closely with customers in the industry, RedLux has combined its expertise in optics and motion system integration to deliver a solution to the everyday problems faced by optical component manufacturers: The automated Scratch-Dig measurement and verification system OptiLux SD. This next generation instrument provides the optical component manufacturing and distribution sector with a MIL-PRF-13830B and
ANSI/OEOSC OP1.002:2009 compliant machine, that offers unmatched evaluation and verification repeatability. The OptiLux SD truly eliminates operator subjectivity and can be seamlessly integrated into your inspection process.
Please do not hesitate to contact Dr. John Nesbitt for further information about this brand-new Scratch-Dig Evaluation System: +44 (0)23 8026 3095.
Features & Functions
- Automatic Focus
- Manual/Automated surface measurement modes
- Ability to save and load surface date
- Ability to generate surface scratch-dig quality reports
- Measurement of optical components up to 300 x 300 x 50 mm ub size (larger on request)
- Surface form: Optical flats (currently developing solution for non-flats)
- Supported standards: MIL-PRF-13830B
ANSI/OEOSC OP1.002:2009 ISO 10110-7