NORPOL® FI-184 is a multi purpose bonding paste based on a premium epoxy vinyl ester combined with specially selected additives.
NORPOL® FI-184 is used for the bonding of GRP laminates where there are high requirements for adhesion. Key application areas includes wind mill blades, marine etc.
* Based on a premium epoxy vinyl ester
* High strength and toughness
* The bonding paste is pre-accelerated
* The bonding paste contains a colour indicator and changes colour when catalyst is added
* Provides excellent adhesion between GRP parts
* Excellent fatigue resistance
* Joints made of NORPOL FI-184 retains its excellent crack resistance evan at very low temperatures (down to -40°C)
* Thicnesses up to 20 mm can be applied without getting curing cracks
* Good resistance agains sagging
* Can be applied both by using machines like Applicator IPP 8000-200 or by hand
* Approved by Germanische Lloyds