Particle size analyzer
max. 1 µm - 3 mm | CAMSIZER XT®
The design of the CAMSIZER XT is based on the well-proven optical particle measurement system Camsizer but is optimized for finer samples (from 1 µm to 3 mm). Not only the improved optical resolution but also new options for material feeding allow for an extended application range. Fine particles tend to agglomerate which makes it difficult to record the properties of a single particle. Therefore, it is important to have various possibilities of feeding the sample to the analysis area to be able to find for each material the optimum between the desired dispersion of the agglomerates and the undesired destruction of the individual particle.
The CAMSIZER XT offers flexible solutions, from the free fall mode, which is the most gentle method for the material, to the dry powder jet with adjustable pressure and variable nozzle geometry and, additionally, a wet module in which particles are dispersed in liquids, optionally by an ultrasonic probe.
- Digital image processing with patented two-camera-system (acc. to ISO 13322-2)
- Wide dynamic measuring range from 1 μm to 3 mm
- Newly developed optical system with ultra-strong LEDs for highest resolution and excellent depth of sharpness
- Reliable detection of smallest amounts of undersize and oversize
- Very short measurement time of 1 3 minutes
- Modules for dry and wet dispersion with quick exchange EasyFit
- Measurement results are 100% compatible to sieve analysis if required