HTHP curing unit
RIGCHINA GROUP COMPANY
The Curing Chambers are specifically designed to prepare cement samples for comprehensive strength testing in strict accordance with API and ISO specifications. These pressurized curing chambers contain pressure vessels with controlled heating rates, and are used to cure standard two-inch cement cube samples.
1,HTHP Curing Chamber Model RCC-7370
2,Temperature: up to 700℉ (370℃)
3,Pressure: up to 5,950psi (41mPa)
4,8 cube mold set, (Single Cell)
5,230-Volt, 50/60 Hz, 30-Amp electrical power supply
1. Digital heater controller with multiple temperature ramp capability.
2. Special long-life seal proven to be extremely reliable under high temperature stress and does not require cooling.
3. Units operate to extremely high temperatures and pressures to include well conditions with geo-thermal temperatures and ultra deep pressures.
4. Operational life can easily exceed ten years with normal routine maintenance.
5. The internal cooling coils permit the circulation of a cooling fluid to cool the chamber - maximizing the number of tests that can be run in a day.
6. Dual cell units are cost efficient and take less laboratory space than two single cells.
7. Every curing chamber is fully tested in the factory to the maximum rating of the unit, ensuring that the instrument is completely and satisfactorily operational.
8. Over pressure safety head contains burst disc to prevent over pressurization.
9. Safety pressure switch shuts off heaters in case of pressure overload.