drill vise / manual / low-profile / screw
For securely clamping workpieces on drills and measuring machines.
Clamping system mechanical, manually operated. Standard version.
- Optimal price/performance ratio
- Entire clamping range within reach by turning
- Mounting possibilities on the side and frontal
- Long guidance of moving jaw, even in the external clamping range
- Clamping jaws are hardened and reversible, one side smooth and ground on both sides
- Solid clamping jaw with one longitudinal prism and two transverse prisms
- Both jaws with support surface for clamping flat workpieces
- Body made out of special steel casting
- Low, stable design with thread spindle