manual tightening turning chuck / 3-jaw / 4-jaw / lathe
ZG Orange Line series
Number of jaws:
lathe, through-hole, high clamping force
Min.: 2,000 rpm (12,566.37 rad.min-1)
Max.: 4,500 rpm (28,274.33 rad.min-1)
Min.: 27 kN
Max.: 69 kN
Min.: 74 mm
Max.: 1,250 mm
- Proven rotary chuck for use in areas requiring high clamping forces, high concentricity precision as well as reliable long-term repeatability. Cross tenon to ISO 3442 and ASA B 5.8.
- Geared scroll chucks in cast iron design. Special flat design with direct mounting.
- Optimal price/performance ratio
- Special flat design with direct mounting.
- The jaws can be adjusted over the entire clamping range by turning the key. This allows workpieces with different clamping diameters to be quickly clamped
- Jaws in chuck ground out for concentricity
- With one set each of one-piece outward- and inward stepped jaws
- Vibration-damping body made of special cast iron
- Spiral ring die-forged as well as balanced and hardened