drill vise / manual / screw / cast iron
DPV 3-W series
For securely clamping workpieces on drills and measuring machines.
Clamping system mechanical, manually operated. Standard version. 3 set-up options thanks to two additional, perpendicularly machined support surfaces: bottom, right and front.
- Entire clamping range within reach by turning
- Constant design length, spindle moves protected in the handle
- The thread spindle is covered by a protecting sleeve
- Mounting slots
- Solid and handy version
- Body made out of cast metal
- Movable jaw, guided on side
- Solid clamping jaw with three vertical prisms and one horizontal prism
- Both jaws with support surface for clamping flat workpieces
- Jaws and spindle gunmetal-finished