USB Type-C power supply controller
BM92TxxMWV Series is compatible with the latest USB Type-C Rev1.1 and USBPD Rev2.0 specifications, enabling support with not only conventional USB power delivery (7.5W max.) but the newly expanded range as well up to 100W (20V/5A).
This will make it possible to drive equipment with larger power requirements, such as TVs and PCs via USB, while at the same time enable conventional USB-equipped portable devices to be charged up to 4 times faster.
• USB Type-C Rev1.1 and Power Delivery Rev2.0 compliant
• Voltage and current values negotiated for optimum power delivery
• Enables power source switching without changing direction
• Multiple power delivery Provides safe variable voltage control (i.e. 5V → 20V, 20V → 12V) optimize charging performance
• Standalone operation possible without CPU
• Proprietary high voltage processes and circuit technology minimize number of external parts required
Other ROHM Semiconductor products