motor-driven rotary indexing table / horizontal / for machine tools / with face gear
for machine tools
with face gear, direct-drive
Min.: 937 mm
Max.: 1257 mm
Torque segment motors are designed as direct drive systems and used for high performance applications. The motor series RSM-M-36 consist of lamination stack with windings (stator) fixed by frame and rotating steel ring (rotor). The stator is composed of segments. Each segment consists of windings, encapsulated in thermally conductive epoxy. The rotor consists of steel ring with bonded permanent magnets.
The smoothness of movement is achieved by sinusoidal commutation of currents in the coils according to encoder feedback.
The construction of torque segment motors is patented (Pat. DE 10210071 A1).
Machine tools; high torque rotary axis, pick and place machines, indexing tables, telescopes.
• Iron-core three-phase synchronous motor with rare-earth magnets for high force density;
• Direct drive (no gear, no backlash), big diameter of hollow shaft;
• High precision, repeatability and resolution, low cogging, smooth movement;
• High motor stiffness and wide bandwidth of position regulator with encoder feedback;
• High torque (up to 50 000 Nm);
• Easy installation and maintenance.